Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kate is spotted shopping in London earlier today.


The new duchess was spotted shopping in London earlier today. She made a quick stop at the hat makers Lock & Co.

Kate wore a bright pink dress, a black cardigan and her signature black L.K. Bennett wedges (now in-stock and re-named 'Maddox').

Update:

It looks like Kate could possibly be wearing the Issa 'Lucky' dress from the designers' Autumn/Winter 2008 line (she may have released later versions). The dress has a square pin-tuck bib neckline and a full skirt. It sold for £280 (red) and £295 (blue).


Kate was seen wearing the white Issa 'Lucky' dress to Wimbledon in June of 2008. It looks like she has them in an array of different colors.


It also looks like Kate is wearing the Links of London Hope Egg earrings.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for finding this. Such a cute dress!

    I love that she wears dresses from seasons past. I have dozens of dresses and always feel kind of odd when I'm wearing dresses from years gone by and someone asks where I got it and I have to say "Oh thank you, it's (fill in the blank) from 3 years ago." I am about as frugal as a girl who love to shop can be! She has given me a new outlook on my 4 and 5 year old dresses. YAY for dresses from past seasons!

    Oh and what I wouldn't give to take a 15 minute shopping spree through her closet! *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome :)

    I find it very refreshing that Kate recycles her clothing. She has the resources to go out and buy a new outfit for every day of the year but yet she chooses to shop her closet instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the information with us, add more security to your shop and office with Security Shutter in London

    ReplyDelete