Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What earrings did Kate wear to the Epsom Derby?


Kiki McDonough today confirmed that Kate wore their yellow 18ct gold and citrine drop earrings to the Epsom Derby.

'Great to see Kate wearing Kiki’s citrine drop earrings once again at Epsom – a perfect example of just how classic and wearable they are! '

The earrings are £495.00. They are still available for purchase-if you hurry.
http://www.kiki.co.uk/


Kate was also seen wearing the earrings when she and Wills made their final pre-wedding appearance in Darwen back on April, 12, 2011



2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your blog! Such a huge fan of the new Duchess. I just spied this photo of her shopping earlier today and am wondering if you can track down the maker of the dress? Super cute for the hot summer weather.

    http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/06/09/kate-middleton-shopping-london-style/

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliment :) I'm still unsure about the fuscia dress but I'm leaning towards Issa. Stay tuned, I will be posting the pictures shortly and updated as I get confirmation. Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete