Friday, August 12, 2011

Kate Spotted Shopping at the Wilkinson Family Value Store

Photo credit: Bauer-Griffin

Kate was spotted doing a little shopping at the Wilkinson Family Value Store in Holyhead, North Wales.

Photo credit: Bauer-Griffin

She wore her slim-fitting purple cable cashmere sweater by Ralph Lauren ($398), her Aquascutum London checkered scarf, and her 'Pirouette' flats by London Sole. I can't get a good look at her skinny dark wash jeans to ID them.

Photo credit: Bauer-Griffin

The Duchess chose to simply wear her gold wedding band and her hair was pulled back into a loose bun.

Update 8/15/2011

Our amazing follower 'TH' pointed out that Kate's jeans are in fact black. They are also the ones she wore back in September 2009 on a shopping trip with sister, Pippa.

5 comments:

  1. Those Jeans look Black to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact those jeans look like the same Jeans she wore for a shopping expedition with Sister Pippa on 16th September 2009 - you can find a picture of then on the nymag.com Kate Middleton Look Book - the shape around the foot is the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TH~Thanks so much for the info. I have a strong feeling that you are right. I am going to see if I can get HQ pictures of both and compare the jeans. I'll definitely update and be sure to give you the credit. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would just like to say that I think your blog is the best I've seen (and I've seen alot!). The pictures are great and the info is very comprehensive (I love all the detail about the clothes etc). The layout is neat and unfussy too. It must take alot of time and effort, so much appreciated and please keep up the fantastic work! Sarah

    ReplyDelete